OCI-Registration (In Lieu of PIO-Card) is an online process. Valid PIO card-holders, but who have their PIO-card may apply from here. Only after complete successful registration, an applicant will be considered as an OCI-Card Applicant (In Lieu of Lost PIO-Card)
Key Points For OCI-Registration (In Lieu of Lost PIO-Card)
1. Start registration as New OCI-Registration and fill all details required.
2. Provide Valid PIO-Card details at the place specified.
3. Complete Part-B of the registration process.
4. Documents supporting your application are to be uploaded in PDF format at the end of Part-B.
5. A registration-fee of 100 USD will be charged for such applications. Also, SMS/Fax/Agent charges, as applicable, will be levied on the applicant.