OCI-Registration is an online process. Eligibles are supposed to register through the appropriate link given. Only after complete successful registration, an applicant will be considered as an OCI-Card Applicant
Steps for successful Registration
1. Read Instruction carefully before starting the registration process.
2. Make a list of family members who are willing to apply for OCI.
3. Start registration from Part-A, and keep registering Part-A for all the family members in one go.
4. Part-B Registration, which is a group registration, will require information of the family members who are applying for OCI-Card.
5. Documents to be enclosed alongwith application are given at the end of Part-B.
6. Completed application is to be submitted to the appropriate office.